1. I would take good care of ________.
A.me B. myself C. us D. mine
2. The little boy can eat breakfast by ________.
A. him B. his C. himself D. he
3. Those girls enjoyed ________ in the party last night.
A. them B. they C. themselves D. herself
4. Help ________ to some fish, children.
A. yourselves B. your C. yours D. yourself
5. — Who teaches ________ English?
— I teach ________.
A. your, myself B. you, myself
C. you, me D. you, mine
6. The scarf is ________, she made it ________.
A. herself, her B. herself, hers
C. hers, herself D. she, herself
7. Liu Hulan’s death was great. She thought more of others than ________.
A. her B. she C. hers D. herself
8. Luckily, he didn’t hurt ________ terribly yesterday.
A. him B. themselves C. himself D. they
9. I can’t mend my shoe ________. Can you mend it for ________?
A. myself, me B. myself, I C. me, I D. I, me
10. I like watching ________ in the mirror.
A. me B. I C. my D. myself
11. Don’t sit ________ the two girls.
A. among B. between C. during
12. Some supermarkets open ________ 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. ________ the
A. at, during B. between, during C. between, in
13. — Excuse me, where is my watch?
— I think it’s ________ the floor.
A. on B. under C. in D. above
14. Look at the wall. There are some windows ________ it.
A. in B. on C. to D. at
15. There is a book-store ________ our house.
A. at B. through C. over D. near